Super light Blueberry Muffins
- 75ml Collar of Gold, Mild & Light Irish Rapeseed Oil
- 150g self raising flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 75g caster sugar
- 2 eggs (lightly whisked)
- 75 ml natural yogurt
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 125g blueberries.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 C
- Place muffin papers into a muffin tray.
- Sieve all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Combine the whisked eggs, yogurt, oil and vanilla in a jug.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour the liquid ingredients, stirring gently.
- Add the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin
- papers and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When cooked; transfer to wire rack to cool
Collar of Gold Irish Rapeseed Oil https://collarofgold.ie/