Apple crumble slices
- 100 g raisins
- 4 tsb dark Rum (optional)
- 1.5 kg of apples
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 450 g sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 pinch of salt
- 350 ml Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil
- 700 g flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- Put the raisins in a bowl and drizzle with rum.
- Peel the apples, halve them, remove the core and cut apples into pieces, dust with cinnamon and mix with raisins.
- Put the sugar, salt, Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil,
- vanilla essence and baking powder unto a bowl and process until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Spread two thirds of the sprinkled dough into a non-stick baking sheet.
- Press down and to the edges.
- Spread over the apples and the raisins mixture and sprinkle the remaining dough over the top.
- 3. Bake at 190 ° C for about 45 minutes until golden.
- Per piece (approximate values) : 420 kcal (1758 kJ), 4.0 g of protein, 18.2 g of fat, 58.5 g of carbohydrates (4.9 g)
Collar of Gold Irish Rapeseed Oil https://collarofgold.ie/