Bean and Jalapeño Salad
A fiery hot Bean and Jalapeño Salad
- 1 tin of beans, (I used cannellini beans)
- 1/4 Red onion, finely chopped
- 3 - 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon of pickled sliced Jalapeños
- 1 handful of fresh coriander chopped.
- 1 teaspoon Apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoon of collar of gold rapeseed oil
- Juice of a lime
- 1/4 tsp marjoram /oregano
- Mix all ingredients together. Then make up the dressing and stir in. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a half avocado and slices of cucumber (optional).
Collar of Gold Irish Rapeseed Oil https://collarofgold.ie/