Chicken with mushroom and leeks
- 2 Irish chicken breast fillets
- 1 large onion
- 1 rod of leeks
- 300 g of mushrooms
- 3 tbsp Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 250 sour cream or crème frâiche
- 3 tbsp fresh, chopped dill
- Freshly ground pepper
- Clean the chicken breast fillets and cut into bite-size strips.
- Peel the onion and chop finely.
- Clean the leeks and cut them lengthwise, wash and cut into rings. Clean the mushrooms and quarter.
- Heat 3 tbsp Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil in a large pot. Fry the chicken breast pieces until golden brown, season with salt and pepper. Then remove and fry the onion until pale.
- Add the leeks and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then increase the temperature and fry the mushroom-leek mixture, gently stirring until almost cooked.
- Add the paprika powder and the cayenne pepper and cook the ingredients for a few minutes more.
- Finally, add chicken breast fillet strips, sour cream and dill and let it rest for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice, potatoes or pasta.
- 336 kcal (1403 kJ), 28 g protein, 22 g F fat, 4 g carbohydrates (0.5 G)
Collar of Gold Irish Rapeseed Oil https://collarofgold.ie/