Marinated lamb chops with rosemary potatoes
- 8 lamb chops
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 125 ml Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 4 tomatoes
- 8 tbsp Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- Trim the lamb chops. Peel and crush the garlic cloves. Wash and dry the parsley and finely chop.
- Prepare the marinade from 125 ml Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil, balsamic, garlic, parsley and pepper, marinate the lamb chops in it for at least 2 hours.
- Clean and/or peel the potatoes and cut them in half.
- In a heavy pan put 6 tbsp Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil, the salt, pepper and rosemary. Add the potatoes and coat them thoroughly. Put on the heat and fry gently
- Half the tomatoes, fry in hot oil and season with freshly ground pepper.
- Take the lamb chops from the marinade and fry in a second pan in 2 tbsp Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Serve with potatoes and tomatoes.
- ** Alternately, you can cook the Lamb Chops on the BBQ or even oven roast them in the oven!
Per person (approximate values)
- 762 kcal (3190 kJ), 23.6 g of protein, 56.3 g of fat, 39.1 g of carbohydrates (3.3 g)
Collar of Gold Irish Rapeseed Oil https://collarofgold.ie/