Meatballs with potatoes and vegetables
- 600 g of potatoes
- 600 g Vegetables (peas, carrots, cauliflower, sweet corn)
- 1 onion
- Breadcrumbs from 4 slices of bread
- 400 g minced meat (Lamb, beef or mixed)
- 2 eggs
- marjoram, parsley, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt & pepper
- Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil
- Wash the unpeeled potatoes thoroughly, dry and quarter them. Preheat the oven to 200 °. Combine the potato pieces in a bowl with paprika powder, salt, cayenne pepper and 3 tbsp Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 40 - 50 minutes. Turning once or twice.
- Clean, prepare and dice the vegetables, Peel the onion and finely dice.
- Combine the mince, eggs and onion cubes and season with salt, pepper, marjoram and finely chopped parsley. Using your hands, make 4 large meatballs.
- Heat 4 tbsp Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil
- in a pan and fry the meatballs on both sides until cooked.
- Meanwhile, boil the vegetables for 10-15 minutes in a little water, drain well. Season with salt, pepper and finely chopped parsley.
- ** Alternatively, you can cook the meatballs on the BBQ!
Per person (approximate values)
- 838 kcal (3506 kJ), 36.8 g protein, 52.0 g fat, 55.7 g carbohydrate (4.6 g)
Collar of Gold Irish Rapeseed Oil https://collarofgold.ie/