Mediterranean Vegetables with Goat's Cheese
- 2 courgettes
- 1 Aubergine/eggplant
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbsp Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil
- 50 g olives (mixed)
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 200 g of goat cheese roll
- 1 Handful Basil leaves
- Freshly ground pepper
- Before starting, the aubergine should be prepared. By doing this, the bitter taste is removed and they remain in shape during cooking.
- Cut the eggplant into slices, spread and sprinkle with salt. After 10 minutes, wash off the salt and dry the slices.
- Wash the vegetables, clean them and cut into bite-size pieces. Peel the garlic and cut into fine slices.
- Heat Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil
- in a large frying pan and sautee the vegetables. Add the garlic, olives and rosemary and season with salt and pepper.
- Continue to cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Cut the cheese into cubes or crumble and sprinkle over the vegetables and gently cook for another for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil and serve hot.
- ** Alternative you can roast this recipe using a c 220 oC oven and follow the instructions above.
Per person (Approx values)
- 380 kcal (1588 kJ), 11 g of protein, 34 g of fat, 6 g of carbohydrates (0.5 g
Collar of Gold Irish Rapeseed Oil https://collarofgold.ie/