Is there anything better than the smell of baking drifting through the house? We don’t think so. Collar of Gold is perfect for baking. The oil is so light and pure it will enhance bring the flavours together in the oven. And, by its nature, it works brilliantly in high temperatures.
75ml Collar of Gold, Mild & Light Irish Rapeseed Oil
150g self raising flour
1tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
75g caster sugar
2 eggs (lightly whisked)
75 ml natural yogurt
1tsp vanilla essence
- Pre heat the oven to 180 C
- Place muffin papers into a muffin tray.
- Sieve all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Combine the whisked eggs, yogurt, oil and vanilla in a jug.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour the liquid ingredients, stirring gently.
- Add the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin
papers and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When cooked; transfer to wire rack to cool