Sirloin Steak with baked potatoes and cottage cheese topping
- 4 large potatoes (about 250 g)
- 400 g cottage cheese
- 6 tbsp Collar of Collar, Irish Rapeseed Oil
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- Small bunch of chives, finely sliced
- 4 Sirloin steaks c 6 oz/ 175 g
- Clean the potatoes thoroughly with a brush and wrap them in kitchen foil and cook in a pre-heated oven at 220 ° C for about 45-50 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese with 4 tbsp Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil, onions and chives, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tbsp Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil in a heavy pan and fry the steaks on both sides for about 3 minutes each. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the potatoes from the foil dress with a dollop of the topping, serve with the steak.
- ** Alternatively, you can cook the steaks on the BBQ!
Per person (approximate values)
- 660 kcal (2659 kJ), 57.9 g of protein, 28.5 g of fat, 41.0 g of carbohydrates (3.4 g)
Collar of Gold Irish Rapeseed Oil https://collarofgold.ie/