If anything encapsulates the beauty of simple food, it’s a perfectly cooked steak. Add a salad or chips or a potato gratin and you’re well on the way to food heaven. In Ireland, we’re blessed to have some of the best tasting and ethically produced beef in the world. So, look for the Bord Bia quality mark, and enjoy it.
2 sirloin steaks
1 tbsp Collar of Gold rapeseed oil
1 garlic clove
1 spring of thyme
- Pre heat the oven to 180 C
- Place muffin papers into a muffin tray.
- Sieve all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Combine the whisked eggs, yogurt, oil and vanilla in a jug.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour the liquid ingredients, stirring gently.
- Add the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin
papers and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- When cooked; transfer to wire rack to cool