Tender Pork Steak with Fried Potatoes and Green Beans
- 1 pork steak fillet (about 500 g)
- 6 tbsp Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil
- 400 g fresh, green beans
- 1 kg of potatoes
- White pepper
- Trim the fillet and pat dry with a kitchen towel. Add some Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil to the meat, season with pepper and stir to coat. Lave to rest for c.20 minutes.
- Meanwhile peel the potatoes, cut them into chunks and place in a pan of boiling water. Simmer for 15 minutes, strain and return to a gentle hat to steam off.
- Meanwhile, cut the ends from the beans and put in a pan of boiling lightly salted water for 10 - 12 minutes until al dente..
- Put 3 tbsp Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil in a heavy hot pan and fry the fillet until crispy brown on the outside. Place in aluminium foil and keep warm.
- Heat 3 tbsp Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil in the pan and fry the potatoes until crispy, then season pepper, salt, season and rosemary. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, drain the beans and stir briefly in the hot Collar of Gold, Irish Rapeseed Oil in the pork pan.
- Cut the fillet into 12 equal sized medallions and serve with beans and fried potatoes.
Per person (approximate)
- 570 kcal (2385 kJ), 35.8 g protein, 23.2 g fat, 46.3 g carbohydrates (3.9 g)
Collar of Gold Irish Rapeseed Oil https://collarofgold.ie/